Daily Income Method Review
You’re looking for a review of Daily Income Method (not to be confused with Digital Income Method) created by marketer Mack Mills. On this page, I aim to deliver a completely unbiased review, explaining in layman’s terms exactly what Daily Income Method is.
Before we go any further, I would like to take this time to let you know that I am NOT promoting this product and I’m not a user, however, I know and understand how it works and what it does. I believe this allows me to be as unbiased as possible.
Daily Income Method – What is it?
DIM is created around promoting the product MCA – which stands for Motor Club of America. MCA has been around since 1926 and they are a legitimate business which provides roadside service and assistance to residents in the United States and Canada.
You can become what’s known as an “associate” which is basically like becoming an affiliate of MCA and this is where Mack comes in.
DailyIncomeMethod.com is a complete marketing system focus around selling Motor Club of America as an affiliate. When someone joins using your link, you can earn commissions of around $80+ (can be higher based on different factors)
Daily Income Method – What do you get?
It will cost you $27 per month to use the system and in exchange for that payment, you get access to the following:-
- Lead Capture Pages: Multiple capture pages are included and you can see your leads information in the back office.
- The High Converting DIM Sales Video
- Traffic Sources
- “Hosting” all of this is hosted for you on their servers. You do not need your own hosting.
Pro’s & Con’s
- $27/month to use a system like this is extremely cheap
- Becuase of the cost, it’s accessible to everyone leveling the playing field
- Professionally created funnel and video
- Additional training is offered on marketing your links when you join
- MCA is currently only available to residents of USA & Canada
- Whilst this system is new, Motor Club of America has been around for a very long time so there are lots of competing affiliates
Is Daily Income Method a SCAM?
I can easily answer that with a short and concise “no” but I will elaborate further. From my research, when creating systems like this, they must be approved by “corporate”. From what I’ve seen on Facebook, DIM got two thumbs up. The system itself is separate from MCA and no claims or guarantees are made, other than the fact that when you join, in exchange for your money, you get the things listed above. MotorClubofAmerica is a legit business which has been around since 1926 and they sell actual products.
Daily Income Method Review – Conclusion & Verdict
As pointed out in the beginning of this article, I am not using this D I M and this review is purely my opinion, meaning that I am not being compensated for it. It’s clearly not a scam and I would say that you would get a lot of value from using it. If I was a MCA associated, I would use Daily Income Method 100%